Global Center of Excellence for Water Hazard and Risk Management
The mission of ICHARM is to serve as the Global Centre of Excellence for
Water Hazard and Risk Management by, inter alia, observing and analyzing
natural and social phenomena, developing methodologies and tools,
building capacities, creating knowledge networks, and disseminating
lessons and information in order to help governments and all
stakeholders manage risks of water-related hazards at global, national,
and community levels.
( Revision on 25th February, 2014 ( Partially citation ) )
The latest version of ICHARM newsletter is now available.
- Message from Director
- ICAHRM Advisor attends UNESCO IHP 2nd Category 2 Centres meeting
- 51st ICHARM R&D Seminar
- Vietnam IT experts visit ICHARM
- ICHARM Participates in JAXA Talk Event
- Minister from Uttar Pradesh State in India visit ICHARM
- ICHARM Director speaks at UNSGAB meeting
- Second joint project team meeting of Sentinel Asia Step 3
- IWA regional seminar at AIT in Bangkok, Thailand
- The Federation of Thai Industries (FTI) member companies visit ICHARM
- Iranian parliamentary delegates visit ICHARM
- ICHARM attends wrkshop in Myanmar
- ADB Myanmar project launched
- ASEAN countries trained for IFAS
- M.Sc. students field tour
- Contribution by former M. Sc. student on flood in Serbia
- River flow observation and house survey in Lower Mekong Basin
- New ICHARM Member
- Message from a Visiting Researcher
- Publication List
You can download from here.
Season's Greetings from Toshio KOIKE, Director of ICHARM.
ICHARM is now accepting one application for Research Specialist positions.
（Application has been closed）