Global Center of Excellence for Water Hazard and Risk Management
The mission of ICHARM is to serve as the Global Centre of Excellence for
Water Hazard and Risk Management by, inter alia, observing and analyzing
natural and social phenomena, developing methodologies and tools,
building capacities, creating knowledge networks, and disseminating
lessons and information in order to help governments and all
stakeholders manage risks of water-related hazards at global, national,
and community levels.
( Revision on 25th February, 2014 ( Partially citation ) )
The latest version of ICHARM newsletter is now available.
- Message from Director
- Advisor's activities
- Second United Nations Special Thematic Session on Water and Disasters in U.S.A.
- ICHARM signed the MoU with the research center, NIED
- IFAS training globally in demand
- Field trips by M. Sc. students
- UNESCO International Workshop in Jakarta
- GEWEX Earth Observation for Water Cycle Science 2015 in Italy
- ICHARM and RCUWM co-host a plenary session in Indonesia
- Expert Group Meeting on Regional Strategies towards Building Resilience to Disaster in Asia and the Pacific in Bangkok
- The 10th Integrated Workshop of the ESCAP/WMO Typhoon Committee in Malaysia
- 2015 Symposium on Climate Change in Taiwan
- APEC Climate Symposium 2015 in Philippines
- Visit by China Institute of Water Resources and Hydropower Research
- Visit by Myanmar university delegates
- The 21st International Congress on Modelling and Simulation (MODSIM) 2015
- "JAXA/Satellite Application for Environment (SAFE) Initiative Workshop" and "Asia-Pacific Regional Space Agency Forum (APRSAF-22)" in Indonesia
- Participation in side events of COP21 in France
- Visit by Colombian delegates
- ICHARM showed the ongoing IFI activities at the poster session during the WECC2015 in Kyoto, Japan
- Participation in the 2015 American Geophysical Union (AGU) Fall Meeting in California, U.S.A.
- ICHARM contributed the UNESCO ENHANS project in South America
- ADB Myanmar project (TA8456) update: Interim Meeting and Workshop
- Comment from the internship student
- ICHARM celebrates its 10th anniversary with events during AWCS
- Publication List
You can download from here.