Global Center of Excellence for Water Hazard and Risk Management
The mission of ICHARM is to serve as the Global Centre of Excellence for
Water Hazard and Risk Management by, inter alia, observing and analyzing
natural and social phenomena, developing methodologies and tools,
building capacities, creating knowledge networks, and disseminating
lessons and information in order to help governments and all
stakeholders manage risks of water-related hazards at global, national,
and community levels.
( Revision on 25th February, 2014 ( Partially citation ) )
Season's Greetings from Toshio KOIKE, Director of ICHARM.
ICHARM is now accepting one application for Research Specialist positions.
Click here to view the information on the application guidelines.
The latest version of ICHARM newsletter is now available.
- Message from Director
- Message from Advisor
- ICHARM & GRIPS hold International Symposium
- Educational Program Updates
- FY2014 JICA Training Program: Capacity Development for Flood Risk Management
- IFAS workshops conducted in Malaysia and Japan
- UNESCO Pakistan project completed
- World Bank holds a public seminar on risk management
- ICFM6 held in Brazil
- Iranian Ambassador and RCUWM Director visited PWRI
- Field Observation in the Jamuna River in Bangladesh
- ICAHRM Researchers receive 16th Infrastructure Technology Development Award and PWRI Chief Executive Award
- Message from the Internship Student
- Publication List
You can download from here.